Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello There!





Hi Readers,

I'm Sakti, 29 years old Managers at one of biggest Technology Company in the world. I'm here to share things and stuffs you might like to discuss or maybe just to share what I felt and experiences through.

I might be wrong and I might be sloppy on my opinions and thought, hence I guess it wouldn't be a problem, since I am always in a learning mode. I'm just hoping by creating this blog at least train me to be a better person in writings and open a wider scale of intelligence so I can learn something every day.

In particular moment (may be when i get bored writing about work) I might also post some of my hobbies in this blog and that would be : exploring an OS (mostly iOS), photography, graphic design, travelling, and family sharing. 

So, thank you to read my blog, enjoy the post, feel free to comment.


Cheers


Sakti

No comments:

Post a Comment